-IN EUROPE Editar
- Many Americans crops adapt to Europe (potatoes, corn or tomatoes).
- Trade multiply and grow this makes ports, cities and monarchies.
- Strengthening the European bourgeoisie.
- Death of thousands of Europeans in the wars of conquest of America.
- Social rise of the bourgeoisie.
- Arise European empires (Spanish, Portuguese, English, French or Dutch)
- Wars between powers are increased by US wealth.
- Proliferate pirates and privateers.
- The geographical, astronomical, ethnological know, botanical, zoological, minerológico, etc. increases.
- Blooming letters and arts in Spain, Portugal, England, Frances and other powers.
-IN AMERICA Editar
economic consequences for America
-the introduction of new crops adapted to the American climate.
-the stell of gold
-america became a poor countinent
-Mortality massive indigenous
-the introduction of two new races
-Cross massive racial
Creation of a new social class
-occurs the fall of the pre-Columbian empires
-the Indians of the most inaccessible areas beyond this process and resist conquest
-the European culture is introduced in all areas of life
-The Indian culture is relegated in religious or linguistic fields.